Listed in the National Register of Historic Places, the restored station is the last of the B&O Preston Stations available to the public for viewing.  Built in the middle of the Golden Age of trains & commerce, it served four passenger trains daily while acting as a conduit for freight.  Built during the period in 1912, the depot consists of seven rooms consisting of a baggage room, office, men’s & women’s restrooms and waiting room.  In 1994 the Tunnelton Historical Society was formed to return the station to its former glory and make it into a railroad museum.

Admission is free, but any & all donations are welcome
Open 1st Sunday of June through the 3rd Sunday of September (except holidays) from 1:00-3:00pm
Tunnelton, WV 26444

For more information call 304-568-2559, 304-568-2579, 304-329-2269 or 304-568-2638