Morgantown Municipal Airport, a primary non-hub commercial airport owned by The City of Morgantown, currently offers three round-trip flights daily to Dulles International Airport in Washington, D.C., on United Express to reach nearly 1,000 connecting flights to domestic and international destinations.
Reservations for United Express may be made online at united.com or by calling toll-free (800) 864-8331.
- When flying from Morgantown, trips may be booked with one search by entering MGW to identify the airport where your flight will originate (Morgantown) and the 3-alphanumeric Airport Identifier for your destination.
- You also may choose to book the legs of your trip separately, which often can be more cost effective. For example, if you are traveling from Morgantown (MGW) to Dulles (IAD) and then on to Munich (MUC), Germany, you could book the entire trip by entering MGW as the flight’s origin and MUC as the destination, or you might choose to book separately by purchasing one ticket from MGW to IAD and another ticket from IAD to MUC.
By booking separate legs through United, you will not need to recheck your bags and will most often save at least $400 on your overall trip cost.
At Morgantown Municipal Airport, passengers:
- arrive one hour prior to the flight time,
- enjoy free parking in unnumbered spaces directly across from the Main Terminal Building,
- easily carry bags across the street and use the elevator or stairs that are just feet away from the United ticket counter for baggage check – or passengers can proceed to the adjacent passenger waiting area,
- relax, read, or enjoy the news or favorite programs on the flat screen TV,
- enjoy a refreshing beverage from the vending area in the post-screening area and view other aircraft and airfield activities, and
- experience a brief wait in line while bags are screened by TSA personnel.
Boarding time is a great opportunity to have some fresh air while walking from the Terminal to the aircraft and up a few steps to the cabin, which features a lavatory. Passengers can stash their carry-on items in overhead compartments, then settle in for the short trip to Washington. A flight attendant is available to assist passengers with their needs or requests.
So book that trip to your favorite place or your favorite someone. And when the day of your flight arrives, you can leave your worries behind. Flying Morgantown Municipal Airport is convenient, quick and easy. Come fly with us!
Morgantown Municipal Airport
100 Hart Field Road
Morgantown, West Virginia 26505